Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BOM Rehab!

Hi There!
Well, we ducked a Big Storm!
We were to get 15-20 cm snow, but will end up with less than 10 cm, or 5 inches by midnight tonight, I think.  Our weather is scheduled to warm up to above 0 celcius or 32 degrees F. 
Yes, Spring is on the Way!  Being a Spring, Summer girl, I can't wait.
So, thanks to the benefits of vacation, I finished all my applique blocks for my Just Takes 2 quilt.
What do you think!



So, just to make the filler blocks and about 5-6 big pieced blocks.  Then, I can put it together!
A few more weeks I think.

I'm linking up with BOM Rehab, see you there!

Take care, Leslie

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, love the Celtic knot block. Can't wait to see the finished quilt. Mine is all quilted and needs binding yeah. Have you seen the Just takes 2 2013 BOM. It has a schoolhouse block with different 6 in blocks in the house. looks good but just not going there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blocks, I especially like that you used prints for the applique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit to my blog....and I hope your SPRING comes soon!!! I love your blocks. Nicely done!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visit and saying Hello!